VUT ITS student portal enables Vaal University of Technology students to apply, register, change personal information, get academic records and other information, and make payments.
The Vaal University of Technology is one of the largest residential universities in South Africa with over 22,000 students, five campuses, 300 programs, all primarily taught in English.
How to log into VUT ITS
To access VUT ITS enabler,
- Navigate directly to ienablerprod.vut.ac.za.
- OR click on this link vut.ac.za/its on your browser to take you to the login page.
- Select “Student” to take you to the login page.
- Thereafter, type in your student number.
- Then enter your PIN (the default pin is 15839).
- Click on Login to access your dashboard.
Check out how to access VUT Blackboard.
What is iEnabler?
Tertiary Software allows staff and students to log in to access information online, just like other online ITS iEnablers.
Staff will be able to log on to enter leaves and lecturer manage student class list online Students can access academic records, financial statement, and timetable.
It also enables the new students to make a new application online to become a student at the Vaal University of Technology.
VUT self check
VUT self check is a platform for Vaal University of Technology students or applicants to check their VUT application status.
To track the VUT Admission status,
- Navigate to the VUT self check status page password.vut.ac.za/status/.
- Enter your Student number, Passport or ID Number.
- Click the Search Button to know your status.
- Official correspondence will be sent to you confirming all outcomes.
How to reset VUT ITS password
Forgotten your password or PIN? No worries! Here is a guide on how to request a new PIN or recover your student account.
- Click the ITS iEnabler Link (Go to the VUT log in page).
- Enter your student number.
- Click “Request A PIN“.
- Your PIN is sent to your VUT email account. To open your email account click here.
- Login to your email using your student number as your username and your date of birth as your password (e.g dd/mm/yyyy).
- Go back to the portal and use the PIN in your email to login.
You can use the same process to change your PIN.