UON Student Portal or uonbi portal is an online portal that lets students of the University of Nairobi view fees statements, exam results, library books borrowing, and more.
UON student portal, just like any other student online portals helps students access fundamental services offered in the university.
You can access your fee statement, posted exam results, register units, track the status of your student ID processing and so much more.
Features of uonbi student portal
UON students portal (smis.uonbi.ac.ke) has various features that if actualized will see students book for Hostels, Register their Units, Check their Fee statements and even apply for Graduation online.
See also: Mku student portal
The services that the students access from this UON Student portal are listed below;
- Viewing of the Fee statement
- Viewing of the Class Timetable and Exam Timetable
- Course Registration and Exam Card Printing
- Exam Results Enquiries, Provisional Result Slip and Transcript Printing
- Hostel and Accommodation Room Booking
- Changing UON Student Portal Login Password
- The request for Student ID
- UON Inter-Faculty Transfers
- UON Clearance Status
- Caution Money Refund
- Academic Tracking
How to login to the UON student portal
Click Here to access the UON Students portal website.
- For the Registered Online Users, to log in, use the Registration Number. The year of registration must be in full eg ../2022.
- Type your Student Registration Number.
- Then type your Password. Use your National ID, Passport Number, or KCSE Index Number or Registered Mobile Number as your initial password. Point to Note; The Digits and Letters in the Registration Number. In C01/.. the digit 0 is (Zero) and NOT letter O and in I20/.. the Letter is I and NOT Digit 1 (One)
- Click on Login.
How to register on the UON student portal
If you are a new student, to register you will need to have your Application Reference Number.
At the bottom of the registration page, enter this reference number as it appears in your Letter of Offer.
Then click on “Get Allocated Registration Number” to get your allocated Student Registration Number.
After you get the Registration number, follow the instructions thereafter to complete the registration process.
Forgot password of the UON student portal login
If you have forgotten your Login password, visit the UON Students Portal,
- Click on Portal Home,
- Then Click on Change Password,
- Then type your Registration Number,
- Then click on “Request Login Password”
Uon multimedia portal
Uon multimedia portal is an eLearning platform for the University of Nairobi students to access anywhere anytime with instructor-lead lectures online with a unique collection of on-demand course content, featuring renowned scholars and academicians.
Here is a link to Uon multimedia portal. multimedia.uonbi.ac.ke
How to register for a course unit
- Login using student portal username and password.
- Select enroll for a course.
- Select category e.g Ph.D. (Doctorate students), Graduate (Postgraduate Students) or Undergraduate (Bachelors and Diplomas).
- Select an academic program.
- Register for course Units under your academic programs by selecting the icon next to the course title (a student must register for each course unit).
How to access course materials
- Select a course,
- Select the document to access handouts,
- Select Assignment to check or upload assignments,
- Select a forum to have an online discussion on a given topic with classmate or group members,
- Select chat to have a real-time discussion on a given topic with other students online.
Address: Main Campus, University Way, Nairobi
P.O.Box: 30197-00100 NAIROBI GPO
More Lines: +254-202429997 +254-204918000.