The top universities in Ghana have released 2020/2021 admission forms. If your dream is to study in any of these higher educational institutions, then it’s time to apply…time is running out.
Don’t forget to download the school’s prospectus, go through the various course and their requirements, choose your courses wisely before applying.
Here are the various schools with their application deadlines and where to buy the forms.
University of Ghana 2020/2021 admission forms
The University of Ghana (UG) earlier this year opened applications for admission of undergraduates and postgraduates to the school for the 2020/2021 academic year.
WASSCE candidates who will write their final exams in August/September this year are eligible to apply as awaiting students.
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 via USSD Payment or at the following banks:
- Access Bank,
- Republic Bank,
- Agricultural Development Bank,
- Ghana Commercial Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Universal Merchant Bank,
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG),
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank.
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
Related: How to check your admission status
Applicants are expected to collect a free copy of the University of Ghana prospectus from the Bank after they have purchased the e-voucher.
The University is also accepting applications from candidates interested in post-first degree law, international admission, distance education admission and the graduate entry medical program.
Visit ug admission page for more info.
UCC 2019/2020 application
The University Cape Coast (UCC) is calling for applications from candidates who wish to be considered for admission to pursue any of their degree, diploma or graduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Senior High School students partaking in the 2020 WASSCE exams are eligible to apply.
Qualified applicants are to purchase application scratch cards at the centres below:
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – Cash)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals – (Mode of payment – Postal order)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – Cash)
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment – Cash)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road) Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – Cash)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment: GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast).
Cost of scratch cards
Post-SSSCE/WASSCE – GH¢220.00
Post-Diploma – GH¢230.00
International Applicants – USD$120.00
UPSA 2020/2021 application forms
The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), is also opened for admissions from prospective candidates who wish to be considered for admission for its postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applicants who will be writing the 2020 WASSCE are eligible to apply.
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for the University of Professional Studies, Accra are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢250.00 for Ghanaian applicants and US$1200.00 for International applicants at the following sales points:
- All Ecobank or Access Bank Branches across the country.
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- Visa/Master Card/Tigo Cash/Airtel Money using Interpay Africa.
For more info on admission requirement, visit the school’s website for more info.
UEW admission forms 2020/2021
University of Education, Winneba has rolled out application forms for admission into its Degree, and Post-Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources: GCB Bank, Agric. Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, Republic Bank, and VISA Credit/Debit Card. International Students should use a VISA card.
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.