Ucc portal is designed for formal and prospective students of the University of Cape Coast to create their accounts or log in to perform academic activities.
UCC is one of the best universities in Ghana. With over 210 programs of study, modern facilities, and accomplished lecturers, the University of Cape Coast will equip you to enter a competitive job market.
How to log into ucc portal
- Simply log into ucc portal by clicking on portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter your registration number and password,
- Click on the “Login” button to log into your student portal account.
The University of Cape Coast, UCC Students portal also contain important academic information for new and continuing students, so it’s important to always check the portal for any notice.
Ucc portal forgotten password reset
If you have forgotten your portal password, don’t panic, just click on the password reset link and reset your password using either of the two options below.
- Enter your student registration number and telephone number
- Click on submit
- You will receive a reset code on your phone
- Input your reset code received, for verification
- After your reset code is verified, your password will be reset and you can log in.
- Enter your student registration number and email address
- Click submit
- Sign in to your email account you entered earlier.
- Check your inbox/spam/junk mail for email received from Student Portal
- Reset your password
- Finally, you will be redirected to the student portal login page (portal.ucc.edu.gh).
Uses of ucc portal
Ucc student portal is used for the following academic activities.
- Course Registration,
- Fees Payment,
- Check Result,
- View Admission List/Status,
- Acceptance Fees Payment Details,
- View Academic Calendar,
- Extra Credit Hours,
- Deferment of Admission and so much more.
ucc distance portal
The College of Distance Education (CoDE) of UCC currently runs programs in education and business leading to the award of diploma, post-diploma, and master’s degrees.
Distance students can log into their portal via the UCC distance student portal. code.ucc.edu.gh/login/redirect
Distance students who want to check their admission status can check via the College of Distance Education Graduation Checking Portal. codegradlist.ucc.edu.gh
Enter your index number to view your graduation status.
University of Cape Coast contact numbers
The Registrar, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
Telephone: +233 32440, +233  32480-9
Fax: +233  32484
Helplines for the Online Students’ Portal (portal ucc edu gh)
Working hours: 08:00 – 18:00
Fees enquiries (CoDe Students only) call: 033-2092-044 / 033-2092-050
For system support, call the MIS office at 054-5802-062 or 0545801203
Level 100 portal and result
I can’t get message for my password reset code on the portal.
Addie, keep trying until you get it. Problems arise sometimes on the portal.