The Ucc Student Portal – portal.ucc.edu.gh is designed for formal and prospective students of the University of Cape Coast to create an account or log in to perform academic activities.
Uses of ucc portal (portal.ucc.edu.gh)
Ucc student portal is used for the following academic activities.
- Course Registration,
- Fees Payment,
- Check Result,
- View Admission List/Status,
- Acceptance Fees Payment Details,
- View Academic Calendar,
- Extra Credit Hours,
- Deferment of Admission and so much more.
The University of Cape Coast Students portal also contain important academic information for new and continuing students, so it’s important to always check the portal for any notice.
Ucc portal forgotten password reset
If you have forgotten your portal password, don’t panic, just click on the password reset link and reset your password using either of the two options below.
- Enter you student registration number and telephone number
- Click on submit
- You will receive a reset code on your phone
- Input your reset code received, for verification
- After your reset code is verified, your password will be reset and you can log in.
- Enter you student registration number and email address
- Click submit
- Sign in to your email account you entered earlier.
- Check your inbox/spam/junkmail for email received from Student Portal
- Reset your password
- Finally you will be redirected to student portal login page (portal.ucc.edu.gh).
ucc distance portal
The College of Distance Education (CoDE) of ucc currently runs programmes in education and business leading to the award of diploma, post-diploma and master’s degree.
Distance students can log into their portal via Ucc distance student portal. code.ucc.edu.gh/login/redirect
Distance students who wants to check their admission status can check via the College of Distance Education Graduation Checking Portal. codegradlist.ucc.edu.gh
Enter your index number to view your graduation status.
University of Cape Coast contact numbers
The Registrar, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
Telephone: +233 32440, +233  32480-9
Fax: +233  32484
Helplines for the Online Students’ Portal (portal ucc edu gh)
Working hours: 08:00 – 18:00
Fees enquiries (CoDe Students only) call: 033-2092-044 / 033-2092-050
For system support call MIS office on: 054-5802-062 or 0545801203
Ucc portal useful links
You can visit and Access the UCC Student Portal or other useful links using a computer or mobile phone via the following links:
UCC student Portal: portal.ucc.edu.gh
Password reset: portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/forgot_password.php
UCC Main Website: http://ucc.edu.gh
UCC email address: email@example.com
Apply online: http://www.uccghanaportal.com/
Academic calendar: https://ucc.edu.gh/academic-calendar