TUT ITS is the name of the student portal of the Tshwane University of Technology. As a current student, this is where you will find important information about schedules, exam results, and student support.
You can also find quick links to the online registration system, your student email, MyTUTor, and the library.
How to log into TUT ITS
To access TUT ITS enabler login page,
- Navigate to itstutprodi4app.tut.ac.za.
- Enter your student number.
- Enter your PIN.
- Hit the Login button to access your TUT login portal.
TUT ITS enables students at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) to access academic and financial information on their mobile devices.
ITS provides students with access to their university data from a variety of mobile platforms, including tablets, smartphones, and other cellphones.
TUT ITS uses
The Tshwane University of Technology students portal gives you 24×7 on-demand access to available academic, financial and residential information to students, including;
- exam timetable information,
- exam results,
- registration information,
- admission status,
- financial statements and
- financial aid information.
TUT myTuTor is an online eLearning portal for Tshwane University of Technology students.
How to access and change myTUTor password
- Your Username is your student number.
- Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- To reset or create a new password click here.
- Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor. Also, it takes 24 to 48 hours for profiles and subjects to be synced on myTUTor after registration.
If after 48 hours you still cannot log in or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk at 012 382 4427 or myTUTor@tut.ac.za.
How to check your TUT status 2022
Use the tut check status page to check your application status. To check your status,
- Navigate to ienabler.tut.ac.za.
- Enter ID Number to see your Application Status and Student Number.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have an ID Number, enter your;
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Click Submit.
If you face any issues logging in to TUT ITS or any related problem, let me know in the comment section.