Sts ug is an online portal for University of Ghana students to carry out useful academic activities.
Incase you’re wondering what the platform neans, UG sts stands for University of Ghana Students/Staff Services.
To log in,
- go to sts.ug.edu.gh/services,
- select “Student” (which is selected by default)
- enter your student ID
- enter your PIN
- click on the “Login” button
Once you’re done, remember to log out of the system, especially if you’re using a public computer to access the platform.
UG sts is an important portal for university of Ghana students where you’ll have access to services such as;
- Course/Lecture evaluation
- Medical examination
- Exam schedules
- Academic Calendar
- Submit complaints, etc.
The portal also has useful features such as;
- Herc registration
- Making payments (internship fees, residential fees, academic fees)
- Register for resits
- Gown collection registration
- Student loan trust fund consent form
- Medical services
And has useful links to your;
If you have forgoten your PIN, reset it at your student portal.
Comment below if you have any challenge or questions about the platform.