Sassa status check is a simple process. In this post, I’ll guide you through how to check your Sassa status, how to check sassa balance, and how to know your r350 payment dates in 2023.
How to check Sassa status
Below are simple instructions for the SRD status check or the Sassa status check for R350 online in 2023.
- Navigate directly to sassa-status.co.za/check-status.
- You’ll see a login page prompting you to check your Sassa status.
- Enter your ID Number.
- Next, enter your Phone number.
- Click the “CHECK NOW” button.
- You’re in! You’ll see your SRD R350 grant application status.
See also: How to check your NSFAS status.
Sassa status check on whatsapp
You can also check your SASSA approval status on WhatsApp. Here is how to check sassa status on WhatsApp.
- Send the word “Sassa” to the Sassa WhatsApp application number – 082 046 8553.
- Reply with the text “Status.“
- Reply “Yes” if you have a reference number.
- Next, reply with the phone number you used during your Sassa application.
- Finally, reply with your reference number.
- Your application status will show.
For more on Sassa status check, watch the video below.
How to check sassa balance 2023
You can check your SASSA balance via your phone. To do this,
- Dial *120*3210# on your phone.
- Follow the prompts.
If the above USSD code and balance check do not work, then try the following:
- Dial *120*69277# on your phone.
- Follow each step.
- You will get an SMS notification.
SASSA R350 grant payment date
SASSA payment is on monthly basis. Older person’s grants will be paid from March 3, 2022. Disability grants will be paid from March 4, 2022. All other grants will be paid starting from Monday, March 7 2022.
Here is the SASSA R350 grant payment date for March 2022 (sassa status check for r350 payment dates) for these ID numbers.
- March 11: 081 and 086
- March 12: 082 and 087
- March 13: 083 and 088
- March 14: 084 and 089
- March 17: 080 and 085
- March 18: 081 and 086
- March 19: 082 and 087
- March 20: 083 and 088
- March 21: 084 and 089
- March 24: 080 and 085
- March 25: 081 and 086
- March 28: 084 and 089
About sassa r350 grant
SASSA r350 is an excellent Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant set up by The South Africa Social Security Agency (SASSA).
It is a grant of R350 per month that runs for six months and is paid to individuals who are currently unemployed and do not receive any form of income, social assistance, or UIF payment.
The SASSA application is made via the srd.sassa.gov.za website. OR via a WhatsApp on 082 046 8553. You only have to apply once via this website or the WhatsApp number and not many times on every channel.
SASSA will only process one application received from each applicant.
You’ll need to provide the following information as an applicant.
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number.
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document.
- Gender and Disability.
- Contact details – Cell phone number.
- Residential Address.
SASSA contact details
If you face any difficulties during your application or face any challenge checking your SASSASRD status (Sassa status check), do not hesitate to contact the South Africa Social Security Agency (SASSA) via the following;
- Phone number: 0800 60 10 11
- Facebook: SASSA News
- Twitter: OfficialSASSA
- Website: srd.sassa.gov.za and sassa.gov.za.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Address: 28 Harrison Street, Johannesburg 2000, Private Bag X120 Marshalltown 2107.
PLEASE ADVISE ME BECAUSE I AM APPLY FOR SASSA R350 since June 2022 now it`s end of September 2022 still nothing out only says it approved but no dates my name is Sisanda Joja id no-8612031367083 please!!!
afternoon can you please advise me because I`m still waiting for R350 sassa grand since from JUNE 2022 and now it`s almost end of September 2022 please assist me if what I must suppose to do my name is Sisanda Joja ID NUMBER 8612031367083
Hallo I have difficulties with the reaply of the sassa srd grant how can i do it the easy way is there an easy way
Is being months we never get r350 we don’t know how can you clarify me please
Check with my account
Having difficulties applying for srd
why is my sassa grant up for reaplication had no problems with it
The Department of Social Development says recipients of the R350 social relief of distress grant need to re-apply. Following the lifting of the National State of Disaster, the grant will be provided under a new legislative framework.