SA Youth Mobi is an employment network for South African youth to access learning and work opportunities in their area. It is a 100% free opportunity for young unemployed South Africans to help you connect to work through a range of services and work readiness training opportunities.
SAYouth Mobi brings together a wide range of partners within and beyond the government to create an ecosystem of support for young people. It aims to ensure that every young person has a place to go for information and support, no matter where they are or their circumstances.
Young people can register on the network for free via SA Youth Mobi. This mobile site is zero-rated by all mobile operators or 127 labor centers and NYDA centers in all nine provinces.
Once they have registered and completed their profile, they can view and access opportunities for learning and earning. The platform brings together opportunities from multiple partners in one place.
The network provides active support through multiple channels, whether face-to-face, on WhatsApp, or via a toll-free contact center, to help young people along their journey into employment.
How to log into SA Youth Mobi
To access SA Youth Harambee login,
- Navigate to sayouth.mobi/Home/Login.
- Enter your Username or RSA ID number.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login to access your dashboard.
How to register SA Youth Mobi network
To register on SAYouth,
- Visit sayouth.mobi/join.
- Then, you have to click the ‘I’m ready to join” button.
- Fill in your personal details contact information, and then move through the following tabs to complete the registration process.
- Once you have registered and accepted the T&Cs, complete all questions. This process will take you about 4 minutes.
- After completing all questions, various opportunities available near you will be displayed.
- Click on an opportunity you are interested in and apply.
- Click on the profile icon to add more information, such as educational qualifications and work experience.
You will need your postal code and South African identity documents like citizens, permanent residents, or refugee numbers. Otherwise, you have to have a valid work permit.
If your ID already exists on the system, you may have registered with SA Youth, Harambee, or Tshepo 1Million before. Go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password.
How to reset your SA Youth Mobi password
To reset your SA Youth Mobi Password, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the SA Youth Harambee Login page.
- Click “I Forgot my Password” on the login page.
- Choose the password reset option;
- Security questions (Select this option if you have already provided security questions).
- Resetting via SMS or email will send you a unique URL & NOT a temporary password.
- When you click on the unique link, you will immediately reset your password.
- You will then be able to log in with your new password.
More about SA Youth Mobi
- Joining the network is 100% free. A young person will never be asked to pay money to be part of the network and access its features or benefits.
- The SA Youth Mobi-site, https://sayouth.datafree.co, is also 100% data-free. This means that young people do not need data on their phones, laptop, or tablet to access SA Youth resources.
- You also have access to a toll-free support line (0800 727272) should you need any assistance, support, or advice.
- Anyone aged between 15 – 34 years can join the SAYouth network.
- You need to be South African or provide a Refugee ID number to register.
- The SA Youth mobi-site is live and available for young people to use immediately.
How to contact SAYouth
If you need help or support, here are SA Youth Contact Details. SAYouth is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (excluding public holidays).
You can call, email, or chat SAYouth via the following;
- Toll-free number – 0800 72 72 72.
- Email – email@example.com.
- Facebook – facebook.com/SAYouth.mobi.
SA Youth Mobi support team is available to chat with you about any of your queries.