Ukzn student central is the portal for the students of the University of Kwazulu-Natal to access vital info and carry out academic activities.
The student central provides links that are intended to facilitate ready access to the information you need to ensure that your studies proceed as smoothly as possible.
Some of the links include;
- UKZN Student central login link
- Lecture timetable
- ukzn library
- ukzn student email
- online application and registration
- staff portal and email etc.
The student central login page looks like this in the screenshot below.
The MyUKZN app gives you complete access to the University of KwaZulu-Natal – UKZN and student information.
Students can access the course and examination schedules, check your admission and funding application status, graduation information and various other self-service functions.
Check out: Top 10 Universities in Africa 2020
Use the emergency features to notify campus security about an imminent threat and find helpful contact details for other university services.
You can download MyUKZN app on Google Play Store and log in to ukzn student central to access all your personal data.
- Facilities in and around campuses such as buildings and libraries on campus as well as places to eat, shop and bank within close proximity of campuses. Contact details and map locations are provided.
- Status checks on admission and funding applications and financial clearance.
- Student services such as mini fee statements; personalized course timetables; examination timetables and venues and graduation information.
- Notices posted by the campus to keep the student in the loop and up to date with important happenings on campus.
- A jobs section where students are able to search for any positions available to them through their discipline of choice.
- Helpdesk access where students can perform ICT self-help functions or ask questions pertaining to IT-related issues.
- Emergency tracking and contact information.
- If you are having problems logging on, just visit one of the ICS Walk-In centers on campus and they will gladly assist.
Ukzn student central useful links
A key goal of UKZN is to create an enabling environment for all students to pursue their studies.
Access to information is an important ingredient in an enabling learning environment.
Click on the links below to access your portal.
Student portal: https://www.ukzn.ac.za/students/students
Ukzn Student central: http://sc.ukzn.ac.za/
Staff portal: https://www.ukzn.ac.za/staff/staff
Apply to UKZN: http://applications.ukzn.ac.za/