Ktu osis sip is an online portal for the students of koforidua Technical University, formerly known as Koforidua Polytechnic.
The portal enables students to log in to access vital academic info.
You can access the student information portal via sip.ktu.edu.gh Just type in your username and password to log in.
How to activate the new Students Information Portal (SIP)
- You can only access the SIP Portal with your institutional email address.
- To access SIP Portal visit https://sip.ktu.edu.gh or https://sip.osis.online
- Enter your institutional email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password to login into Ktu osis sip.
- To know the available courses for registration for a semester, Click on Academic Plan.
- To check published results, Click on Academic Results.
- To check your account statement, Click on Account Statement.
- To access your profile, Change Password, or Logout on a mobile device, click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen.
How to reset ktu osis sip password
It’s normal for anyone to forget his or her password. If you can’t remember your ktu login password,
- Click on the forgot password link.
- Provide your institutional email address
- Click on the Reset Password button.
- An email will be sent to the address provided once verified.
- Check your mail and follow the reset link given to reset your password.
- For payment support contact the Student Accounts Department on 0342293598 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- For IT support contact ICT Support Services by mail at email@example.com or call ICT Support on 0342293596 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Note: Koforidua Technical University has their students portal named OSIS-SIP just as Uew osis (students portal of the University of Education, Winneba). Ktu students should not confuse the two.
You can also check out KTUinsider, which is an independent online news portal and platform purposely for koforidua Technical University.