The Central University of Technology CUT short courses are NQF rated and accredited and range from accounting to the built environment and are facilitated through the Institute for Continuing Education (ICE).
Short courses are available to add an edge to an already well-sorted resume, or as an introduction to a field of interest.
This helps qualify you, with the knowledge needed for their specific field of interest. CUT short courses engage all participants and always deliver challenging and up-to-date content for the best experience and in-depth understanding.
- Leadership development
- Public administration management
- Wholesale and retails management
- Occupationally directed education training and development practices
- General management
- Disaster risk management
- Environmental management
- Food manufacturing management
- Environmental practice
- Municipal integrated development planning
- Local economic development
- Public finance management and administration
- Municipal governance
- Community development: Local economic development
- Municipal finance management
- Municipal finance and administration
Media & information technology programs
- Music industry sound technology
- Radio production
- Broadcast engineering
- Film and television production