Celbux is a first-of-its-kind transactional software solution that creates real-time transactions while being incredibly simple to integrate. It is an alternative to having a bank account.
NSFAS uses Celbux to power its NSFAS Wallet system (previously known as Sbux) which is used for TVET College students’ NSFAS allowances.
Celbux is a free platform where you don’t need to pay to create an NSFAS Wallet or withdraw your NSFAS allowances.
This NSFAS Wallet is secure and is protected by a username and a password. If you’re yet to apply for the scheme, learn how to create a myNSFAS account.
How to log into celbux
To access celbux login,
- Navigate to celbux.appspot.com.
- Enter your Cell Phone Number or Username.
- Then, enter your password.
- Click on the “Login” button to access your account.
- The login process is same as the celbux nsfas login.
- Remember never to share your password with anyone.
If your account is blocked or you have forgotten Celbux password, contact them or NSFAS to reset your password.
Related: NSFAS Wallet Guide for students.
How to withdraw money with celbux
First, you need to create a cash voucher. To do this,
- Dial 134176# on your mobile device.
- Enter your NSFAS wallet password.
- Select option 1 (Cash Voucher).
- Then, enter the amount.
- You will then get your voucher.
Secondly, you would have to go and withdraw. To do this,
- Go to a merchant which has partnered with NSFAS and Celbux.
- Through your NSFAS Wallet, you would state how much you wish to withdraw.
- A voucher will then be produced.
- Present the voucher number to the merchant.
- You will then be given cash in exchange for the voucher.
- You can also use your voucher to buy airtime.
Latest on NSFAS celbux
On August 12, 2021, NSFAS came out with a tweet that the Celbux Website Celbux.appspot.com is no longer available for students.
NSFAS students were advised to conclude their NSFAS Wallet-related transactions by dialing 120176# from their cellphone.
Mopani college need to help. And nsfas to feeding get food
Nsfas acc shows is active… like really… im tired now
Hi i change the cell phone number email.. wen in put my sons id no it says his acc is active but didnt rec funds yet. The laptop says must coll nearest university
Kindly call the university your son applied to. Sometimes, it takes time for funds to arrive. Hope this helps. Best of luck.