Harmonization of Entrepreneurship Education Delivery in Africa (HEED-Africa) project is made up of a consortium of partner universities from Africa and Europe.
The consortium comprises of Addis Ababa University, Coordinating Institution (Ethiopia), the University of Ghana (Ghana), Milpark Education (South Africa), Makerere University (Uganda), Kyambogo University (Uganda) and the University of Wolverhampton (United Kingdom).
Applications are available for applicants who are looking at undergoing a degree program. The scholarship will cover:
- Round-trip flight ticket and visa costs.
- Participation costs such as tuition fees, registration fees and service fees where applicable.
- Insurance coverage (including health, accident, travel, respectively).
- A settling-in allowance.
- A monthly subsistence allowance.
- A contribution towards the research costs associated with student mobility of 10 months or longer.
- Female master and doctoral scholarship holders will receive an additional allowance corresponding to one month’s subsistence per academic year, for mobility equal to or longer than two academic years.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Makerere University
- Applicants must a national and resident in any of the eligible countries covered by the Programme.
- Applicants must Be registered or admitted in or having obtained a HEI degree.
- Applicants must Have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses in the host countries.
How to apply
It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying.
Visit The Official Website For More Information